Citrus Pepper Fajitas Test
This recipe makes some fantastic Citrus Pepper Fajitas for a casual night in. It doesn't take long at all! It will take about 10 minutes to cut, season, and prep your ingredients, 10 minutes to grill the Hewitt's Meats Skirt Steak, just under 10 minutes to sauté the Nature Blessed veggies, plus however long it takes to prep your Hewitt's Meats Tortillas. Feel free to add or take away any extra ingredients to fit your liking. Seasonings can be swapped out for your favorites, but if you want something new, try some of the suggested seasonings from our partners at PS Seasoning!
Pick up all of these fresh ingredients at your nearest Hewitt's Meats!
- Hewitt’s Meats Skirt Steak
- Hewitt’s Meats Tortilla Shells
- Spirit Valley Homestyle Hot Garden Salsa
- Nature Blessed Fajita Vegetables - Onions and Red/Green/Yellow Peppers
- PS Seasoning Fresh Squeezed - Citrus Pepper Sauce
- PS Seasoning Desert Pepper - Tequila Blend
- Marinate the skirt steak in the Fresh Squeezed Citrus Pepper Sauce for 2 hours or more in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill on high and grill the skirt steak for 4 min on each side or to desired tenderness, but make sure they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Sautee 2-3 Cups of the fajita vegetables in a pan with butter or oil.
- Grill the tortilla shells on high for 10-20 seconds on each side.
- Slice the skirt steak into ¼ inch strips.
- Add desired amount of steak, fajita vegetables and salsa onto the tortilla.
- Season with the Desert Pepper and a splash of the Fresh Squeezed Sauce.
- Enjoy and Share!